WISHIN is recruiting!
We are seeking a skilled Family Violence and Homelessness Outreach Support Worker to provide high quality case management services to women with or without children experiencing family violence and/or homelessness.
- Feminist organisation established over 15 years
- Supportive, collaborative team
- Reflective practice supervision framework
- 0.8 – 1.0 EFT (4 – 5 days per week – hours negotiable)
- Attractive remuneration package with some above-Award conditions
- Immediate start
You will join a dedicated female team in Melbourne’s Northern suburbs with a vision to improve the lives of women and children who have experienced family violence, homelessness, and related traumas.
The primary objective of this role is to provide ongoing risk assessment and safety planning while working to identify and achieve safe and sustainable housing outcomes for single women and their children.
Please find full details including how to apply here.